Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Random Thoughts: On Shiekhs...

At a time when Harlequin and Loveswept (yes, for those who still remember this imprint, I was also already around when the first Loveswept book came out) feature lots of shiekhs as heroes, I couldn't understand the attraction. Who wants to read about living in deserts when I could be lolling around in air conditioned rooms?

Then I saw this picture and I magically understood. With those looks, coupled with astounding business and financial acumen, he's one irresistible hero for sure, the very epitome of a man who radiates power and authority. And I'm sure sheikhs these days don't live in deserts any longer. Or do they?

3 comments:

Shana said...

Oh my. He IS hot. ;)

Erotic Horizon said...

He doesn't do it for me - but I have always loved the Shiekhs book, Penny Jordon, Diana Palmer and other such Harlequin authors..

If my dad wasn't so strict, one would have probably taken me away when I was younger - oh Dad, what have you made me missed out on.. LOL

E.H>

Silver @ TRR said...

You are SO funny, E.H> Glad you're back. :)

 

The Raving Reader Published @ 2014 by Ipietoon