1. Practice Makes Perfect by Julie James (contemporary) - I've got this book! Review coming soon!
2. Just the Sexiest Man Alive by Julie James (contemporary) - Yup, got this too! Review coming soon.
3. Ties That Bind by Kathryn Shay
4. Lawyers in Love by Shawn Lane (contemporary M/M)
5. Tell No Lies by Julie Compton (contemporary) - I don't think this is a romance per se, since the hero is a lying, cheating jerk, but a reader's endorsement makes me want to read it. By the way, in case you're wondering, "courtroom drama" are the magic words.
There's a Harlequin I remembered reading, where the main characters are on opposing sides, but I forgot the title, sorry. Oh yes, there's also this series by M.J. Rodgers where, although the main characters are lawyers, there's no courtroom drama involved, and I want courtroom drama. Pleeeease. Maybe I should go watch Boston Legal. No, I haven't watched it yet. I've always been more of a bookworm than a couch potato.
Anyone's got any recommendations?