Thursday, May 20, 2010

Historical Fiction Craze

I just watched The Young Victoria in dvd and I thirsted to know more about this lovely young woman and her prince, and one of the greatest love stories of all time. This is one of the books that was recommended and which, fortunately, I found in my library, as it's quite old. (Ignore the "look inside". I got the pic from Amazon and too lazy to crop it.)




Then again, these books look good too! Some very kind people from Good Reads recommended them to me. All are books about Queen Victoria, from the time she was still a princess to when she ruled alone without Prince Albert at her side.




From there, I seem to remember eyeing some historical fiction books that were newly released in recent months. After my Sarah Mayberry craze, I may just go into these:


0 comments:

 

The Raving Reader Published @ 2014 by Ipietoon