Monday, April 12, 2010

Healthy Monday

I've recently realized that I have to stay healthy in order to read more books. LOL But it's true! What if I conked out early? Then I'd have missed Susan Lyons' next book or Karen Marie Moning's or Jessica Andersen's or Alexandra Ivy's or J.R. Ward's or... You get the idea.

So, a health reminder ain't a bad idea, not only for me but for all you lovable people out there who'd rather have your nose buried in a book instead of going to the gym or having a walk.

Laughter has been known to be good for the health. It's the best medicine, as has been touted in Reader's Digest (although I think they've changed the name recently to just "Laughter"). So I'd like to share the following cartoons that someone emailed me, which gained a barrel of laughs from me. I like to give credit where credit is due, so if anyone knows where they come from, let me know. Thanks!


0 comments:

 

The Raving Reader Published @ 2014 by Ipietoon