Saturday, February 20, 2010

Reading Challenge Update


Carole here. Since I'm the one charged with keeping tabs for the Reading Challenges, I'm happy to announce that Silver's almost there for Erotic Horizon's Erotic Romance Reading Challenge. Shana better read faster to catch up, but well, she technically has the rest of the year to do that.

Check the books read. Updated as of today.




But gah! Silver still has a loooooooooong way to go to complete J. Kaye's 100+ Reading Challenge (books updated up to today). A daunting task for me, but I'm sure my very good pal Silver can do it. Especially now with nothing to distract her...

*waves pom poms*

Go Silver!!!

4 comments:

Silver @ TRR said...

I can do it, I know I can. Thanks for the cheer, Carole!

Silver @ TRR said...

I sound like that train--Thomas the train, is it? ;)

Erotic Horizon said...

Good going girls....

I am cheering for you here - ***with a whip in my other hand***

E.H>

Silver @ TRR said...

Thanks for the encouragement, E.H>

Oooh...speaking of whips, I just read a BDSM story by Cherise Sinclair. It's awesome. Review coming soon. :)

 

The Raving Reader Published @ 2014 by Ipietoon